Unified Alloys is one of the largest suppliers of specialty steel, alloy piping and instrumentation products in Canada. We have an immediate need for the skills and expertise of a Project Sales Representative to join our Sales Operations team in Edmonton.
The Projects Technical Sales Representative is a part of the Sales Operations Department. They work cooperatively with the Sales Team primarily to implement sales, marketing, and inventory plans for the management of large / project-based customer accounts. This individual is responsible to meet sales objectives while increasing customer satisfaction, individual is responsible for quotations, product sourcing, purchasing of goods required by the customers and margin objectives.
Projects Sales Representative Overview:
- Communicate and review all sourcing and pricing upon receipt of RFQ’s and / or bills of material for order / project requirements.
- Ensure technical requirements are reviewed and properly communicated / tracked.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling and up-selling to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Present price, credit, and terms in accordance with standard procedures / agreements and customer’s profitability profiles.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes, returns, or concerns.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Immediately inform the Sales Team of any information that would delay, change the scope, or affect an individual order or quote.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints.
- Ensure all company and client material and information is kept confidential.
- Ensure that the pricing for all bills of material is responded to within the required dates and allow for proper review prior to release.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies/techniques and success growing sales and meeting goals.
- Sound understanding of risk management.
- Effective listening, communication (verbal and written), negotiation and phone skills.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
- Results driven attitude.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Accuracy and a high attention to detail while working under tight deadlines.
If you are a sales-minded and goal-orientated individual, we would love to hear from you! Our company offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package. Position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. No phone calls please. Please submit your resume and salary expectations to the attention of Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org and include job title and location in the e-mail heading.